Friday, January 8, 2010

Benefit's Non Fiction Foundation




I bought this on Beauty WOW for around 18.99...
First of all the packaging is super pretty... It looks like a fairytale foundation...
But when it came out of it's oh-so-cute box I noticed it was tiny it is 25ml... My No7 nail polish is 10ml.
Really? Come on that's tiny!
Mac's Studio Sculpt is 40ml!
Calming down...
I apply it with my 190 Mac foundation brush. The product itself is quite nice... The colours a bit dark for me and I'm in the lightest shade. Its a medium to full coverage foundation, which I like. It didn't make my skin feel greasy and it stayed on for a good while...
However it was hard to blend....
I still like but I prefer my Studio Tech...
It is good for beginners though and the price is godd comparing to Mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment