Friday, January 8, 2010

My Favorite Powders....

2009 is over so I thought I better talk about my faveourite powders!!!

No.1


Urban Decay's Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup

I have it in the lightest shade, "Illusion." I use this with a light hand because if I press down hand the colour darkers, not matching my skin. As stated by the name it's mineralised so it's better for your skin. I like to wear on its own if I'm lazy or over my foundation.
However I think the puff that comes with is useless. No powder comes out and it is a waste of space. I apply it with my 182 Mac Kubki Brush!


No.2

Mac's Blot Powder/Pressed

I love this product for my oily nose. I use it with the puff that come with it. My colour is "Light."
This product covers up shine and has Mica and Silca tp absorb oils...
Ovibously don't spread this all over your face or you'll look 1D and like your from the 80's...


What's your favorite powders?

No comments:

Post a Comment