Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Couple of Products I'm Loving....


No.1


Cliniuqe's 3 Step System
My good skin is all down to this!!! I'm Level 3 too!!!
I'm not on the acne system but I bet it's just as good....
No.2
Mac's Woodwinked, Brun and Goldmine Eyeshadows
No picture does these shadows justice.... You need to see them on your eye!!! But they create this sultry, smokey brown eye..... They are my holy grale items.....
No.3
Mac Lipglasses
I love, need, want, have to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They last forever and they smell Oh So Good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love using MAC woodwinked and goldmine e/s. These are two colors that any MAC lover should have.

    Will you be doing any looks with the e/s?? :-)

    I'll definitely be following your blog :-) If you get a chance check mine out

    http://so-loving-make-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete